Clear All

Originally posted by GEPRUFT View Post
    Hello any marking on the Lampe?

Regards
    Mike
    hello
    somewhere under the soot, sure
    but he did not clean it. info he got also is

"Lokomotivlaterne, Deutsche Reichsbahn, 1940" nach Verordnung Zg.808.18.Bl.2
    2.Ausgabe Nov.40

Does it help?

Comment

Hi Diane,

I looked at the Face Book Page you suggested and it has the same photo charts of Reichsbahn Table of Ranks that are shown in this thread. The problem is that the print is so tiny that I am unable to read it and there is no way to enlarge the photos.

Jack

Comment

Here it is from the "Lexique Technique Ferroviaire " H.V.D PARIS
        Last edited by tistou48; 02-07-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Lexique

Well, can't upload the chart, but i can send it to someone if you need it..

Comment

My grandma in her Railroad Uniform.

Comment

Karbithandlaterne für Schaffner und Rangierer

Comment

Hello,

So was the Bahnschutz and Bahnschutz Polizei the same Organization? Also, in regards to the Table of Ranks for the Reichsbahn, the words were unreadable under the insignia charts, but from what saw, am I correct in guessing they fell under a Government table of ranks like the Diplomatic Service where they fell under a graded rank chart rather than titles for each individual rank? Thank you for helping clear up any confusion on my part.

Sebastian

Comment

I have taken an unhealthy interest in the Bahnschutzpolizei lately, I believe there were two separate organizations prior to 1941. There was the Bahnschutz and the bahnpolizei. Both were combined to form one organization in 1941, and named the Bahnschutzpolizei.

Comment

Here is some pics of my Reichsbahn collection. Sadly the collection is put together and not all from the same individual. The tunic has interesting shoulder boards that have Bahnpolizei capers which i think are original.
                    Attached Files

Comment

more
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here are the Bahnpolizei capers I was talking about and a picture of of a similar tunic I found.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bremer1988 View Post
                          Hello,

So was the Bahnschutz and Bahnschutz Polizei the same Organization? Also, in regards to the Table of Ranks for the Reichsbahn, the words were unreadable under the insignia charts, but from what saw, am I correct in guessing they fell under a Government table of ranks like the Diplomatic Service where they fell under a graded rank chart rather than titles for each individual rank? Thank you for helping clear up any confusion on my part.

Sebastian
                          https://bahnschutz-uniformen.jimdo.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
                            Reichsbahn, tramways and Bahnschutz headgear will be included in volume 6 for "Headgear of Hitler's Germany". I am working on it! It will have many photographs.
                            Note from late 2015 and still there is not a new volume yet. Bender is still working on it. Maybe later this year he starts to mention the volume with the Christmas-list,
                            the book to be released in spring 2020.
                            Sorry for all of the delays, but I can't help it!

The book will include about 940 images and photographs:
                            chapter 1: the worn eagles, Hoheitszeichen NSDAP and state
                            chapter 2: Dt. Reichsbahn;
                            Chapter 3: Privay/Kleinbahn/Nahverkehr
                            Chapter 4: Bahnschutz;
                            Chapter 5: Dt. Reichspost
                            Chapter 6: Postschutz
                            Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 08-05-2019, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Hello Wilhelm,

that's a good news, I'm curious.

Greetings Jens

Comment

Jens, Email is send too you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X