Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polizei & luftchutz medals

Dear All,

i want to buy these two medals, but i m not sure if they are good, especially the polizei.

It s difficult to find a ribbon? Are they good?

Thank you Capture d’écran 2020-08-01 à 14.04.42.png

Capture d’écran 2020-08-01 à 14.05.41.pngCapture d’écran 2020-08-01 à 14.06.08.png Capture d’écran 2020-08-01 à 14.05.41.png
    Attached Files

Police service is a poor quality cast copy.

Comment

thank you, i don t like this one. I have a good opinion for the luftchutz

Comment

Originally posted by Librarius13 View Post
        Police service is a poor quality cast copy.
        Agreed.

The Luftschutz II is good in my opinion, I believe Herr Weitze has 'original' ribbon in stock if you buy it.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Lagavullin87 View Post
          thank you, i don t like this one. I have a good opinion for the luftchutz
          Luftshutz has casting marks that I do not like. Floating letters. I think this is also a copy.

Comment

Luftshutz has casting marks that I do not like. Floating letters. I think this is also a copy.
            I think the same !

Comment

Then you have seen photos I haven't ?

Ian

Comment

I think that someone here ought to buy a magnifying glass or wear glasses ! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
                  I think that someone here ought to buy a magnifying glass or wear glasses ! :-)
                  If that is a shot at me then why don't you post the detailed close-up showing the 'floating letters' on the LSII ? ... I have several originals so know what they look like ... these photos are terrible.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post

If that is a shot at me then why don't you post the detailed close-up showing the 'floating letters' on the LSII ? ... I have several originals so know what they look like ... these photos are terrible.

Ian
                    Hi Ian ! You should only have a look on the 8. Also the black points are bubbles from casting which are open.

Comment

Maybe it's a translation issue ... where are the floating letters ? These zinc medals were die cast not stamped so although worrying I am yet to see detailed photos of any floating letters ?

Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                      X