No announcement yet.

Police Ribbon Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mailman hade this little thing for me today. It´s neither the longest or the most impressive bar in this thread but you gotta love how well made these devices are.

Sorry for the blurry close-up pic but they are so small that my camera have trouble focusing.

I must say that there are some impressive collections in the thread and the stitched ones are neat.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice collection guys , Here's mine.

1000901w.jpg

1000902v.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by VonPeter View Post
        The mailman hade this little thing for me today. It´s neither the longest or the most impressive bar in this thread but you gotta love how well made these devices are.

I have it's twin! Those small Feldspange are pretty neat.

I like this one I have as well; pretty salty and obviously worn. Also notice the Baltenkreuz ribbon (last one).

F.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is my first Police ribbon bar of 2012; also my first 8 year mini device.

Kind regards
          Pierce
          Attached Files

Comment

Pierce,
            Congrats on your estand score and first police ribbon bar addition for 2012! You beat me out on that one...I am also looking for a first 8-year mini device example.
            Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
              Pierce,
              Congrats on your estand score and first police ribbon bar addition for 2012! You beat me out on that one...I am also looking for a first 8-year mini device example.
              Thanks Dave and sorry I beat you to it.

Kind regards
              Pierce

Comment

Here are a couple of ribbon bars I have had for some time but did not realise I had not added them to this thread.

Kind regards
                Pierce
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is a new addition from me:

This is an interesting police ribbon bar, as it features German, Austrian and Slovakian awards

BR

Alan
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on your new addition

I've not found or added a police ribbon bar in a long time...what happened to them all???
                    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

It's been a while but I finally found something to add to this thread. Both came from the local show... The one is unusual with the large ribbon embroidred device incorporated to the ribbon bar, I couldn't resist.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C. View Post
                        It's been a while but I finally found something to add to this thread. Both came from the local show... The one is unusual with the large ribbon embroidred device incorporated to the ribbon bar, I couldn't resist.
                        Two fine additions Dave!

Kind regards
                        Pierce

Comment

a nice five-place I have.

William Kramer
                          Attached Files
                          Holzarbeiter

Comment

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sevrin; 12-30-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

question, guys please what might indicate police service award and wehrmacht service award on one medal bar? Can it indicate military police or just one service followed by another.
                              Always interested in medal bars with EK2 from ww2! Please, offer!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              Iron crosses, dog tags, solo EK2 documents and medal bars collector.

Comment

My Police ribbon bars ..

Hope you like them

Cheers, Ian.

Comment

Working...
                                X