Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gendarmerie Eagle for review

Hi,
    at first look it looked good to me. However I was not to able to find this exact pattern in reference here on WAF. Some eagles were close, but eagle on this badge has a little overweight with thin and quite long legs. I would be happy for second opinions. Thanks.

I found this one exact same in reproduction thread, but it was not clearly marked as reproduction... Posted by Mr. Unland.

Comment

I'm not convinced these are a reproduction. Construction / materials is similar to the 'hoard' found examples and I believe this is another pattern of later production. I've seen this one 'bedded' to an absolute stunning M43 Feldbluse with manufacturer tags. However, this pattern has been reproduced and there are lesser quality looking like new examples out there. I know there have been some past discussions but finding them seems to be a problem.
      Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Dave, thanks for reply very much. I appreciate it!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
        X