Schuma Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schuma Collection

Sold my collection many years ago and have started collecting Schuma insignia again. This is what I have so far. With help from Dr. Landers I have knocked out some of the toughest pairs to obtain. The Gendarmarie have returned home, welcome back. I think these are some of the most attractive shoulder strap designs ever produced.
    Attached Files

Nice.

Comment

Very nice. I have one one schuma piece remaining. Rare blank opposite side collar tab. If you are interested let me know. It should go to a good home.
      WAF & MILITARIA INFLUENCER

Comment

Nice Schuma Collection !

Tom,

You've put together a very Nice Schuma Collection & it keeps on growing.

Schuma boards & patches are some of the nicest designed items, IMO.

Good Going ... Dave / dblmed

Comment

Tom, that's a great looking collection. I still have the sets I got from you, and will be briefly back in the States in May - I see if any of them are duplicates at this stage.

Schuma is just plain neat: dramatic design and insidious organization that preyed on it's own.

s/f Robert

Comment

Very nice collection of a tough insignia to find. Here are my two pieces, orange of course!
            Attached Files
            Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Beautiful posts!
              Always appreciated- these are rare and intriguing items.
              I got hooked when I bought a secret police dagger and found out it was a modified fireman’s with Schuma engraving!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
              X