No announcement yet.

Iron Crosses awards ceremonies !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tschernigow, Russia, 10.09.1944. General Schmidt (which one ? ) awarding Leutnant Klett. Nice one with M.P.40 in wear. I must alert our friend Jaime to know which Schmidt we are here talking about...
    Attached Files
    Looking for all Items related to 4.Pz.Div., Kriegsschule POTSDAM, Schule KRAMPNITZ, just drop me a PM !!

Comment

Another Schmidt, proudly wearing IAB and E.K.2 both won during the french campaign, and recently awarded !
      Attached Files
      Looking for all Items related to 4.Pz.Div., Kriegsschule POTSDAM, Schule KRAMPNITZ, just drop me a PM !!

Comment

On post 16 the Officer is not wearing neither shoulder boards nor collar patches, this is camouflaging his rank to the highest level.

Angel
        Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

this is amazing, please keep posting more.
          Always interested in medal bars with EK2 from ww2! Please, offer!
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Iron crosses, dog tags, solo EK2 documents and medal bars collector.

Comment

Nice thread, indeed. Thanks for sharing these photos.

Comment

Very important thread, thank you very much for starting it
              sigpic

Do you have ?

Artillery Hauptmann Waffenrock (with trousers) from 109 Art. Rgt - made by R.Schafranek, WIEN

Comment

Thanks Guys, nice you find it interesting. So, some more !!

3 of the same ceremony. I wrote "France 1940" on it, but the shoulder belt is more "Poland 39".... Do you agree ?? Perhaps there are more chances to recognize what appears to me to be the general....
                Attached Files

Comment

7.I.D., France 1940
                  Attached Files

Comment

No name, no place, no date...... but what a nice "alter Art" for this most probably engineer ar artillery officer....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel H. View Post
                      Thanks Guys, nice you find it interesting. So, some more !!

3 of the same ceremony. I wrote "France 1940" on it, but the shoulder belt is more "Poland 39".... Do you agree ?? Perhaps there are more chances to recognize what appears to me to be the general....
                      This is Eugen Ott (als Generalmajor und Kommandeur der 7. Infanterie-Division/ Polenfeldzug).
                      Last edited by Jaime; 07-18-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime View Post
                        This is Eugen Ott (als Generalmajor und Kommandeur der 7. Infanterie-Division/ Polenfeldzug).
                        Great ! Tks Jaime for your imput, and your eagle eyes !!

Comment

June 1940. Officers of the 197.I.D. being awarded after the surrender of the 43.french corps at the Donon peak in the Vosges.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ekii
                            Attached Files

Comment

This one is somehow IMO remarkable.... and will break the image of the german army always up-spick-and-span and impregnated from prussian thorougness... This pic is dated 1.7.41... 2 guys are receiving the iron cross in a somehow bumpy athomsphere.... Many of the man are half naked, probably after a long day of Marsch and dust.... You have "1" and "2", two photographers in underwear, two guys who don't even stand (3) and the guy who clearly don't care.... (4)... As far as I know, Inf.Rgt.9
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, last one is very impressive. Not sure it should have been possible in french army !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X