Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New photo album 2cm Flak

Hello all,

I wanna post my newly bought photo album for opinions. This is my first photo album and I've been reading a lot on the WAF about what to look for and what to pay attention to when it comes to photo books.

In my book it shows what it looks like a Luftwaffe training unit with among others training for a 2cm Flak. It looks like all photos belong together except for the last photo, which is also Luftwaffe from a photographer in Amsterdam, yet doesn't really fit to the rest of the album (that's what I think at least but perhaps I'm maybe wrong). Quite some of the same faces coming back in the album, though pics differ a bit in quality. Some are sharp and white while others are more yellow and mat. No photos have writing on the back btw.

I am aware of the many eastern European fakes yet for me it's still hard to see with some pics whether they're good or crap (though I guess this album is not interesting enough to fake?). Therefor I wanna show the book here and hopefully it gets some positive feedback

[img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5453/9118056944_36452501d4_b.jpg[img]

Collecting Soviet orders and medals.

I guess no comments means it's an ok album.....I mean original period album?
    Collecting Soviet orders and medals.

Comment

looks ok to me :-)
      I mean if you were shelling out big money for a waffen ss album, then careful careful.. but you can still get nice luftwaffe flak albums for around 100 to 150 euros and for that money, its not really worth making a master piece forgery.
      nice album !
      Ian :-)

Comment

Can you show the reverse of the last portret picture?

Comment

There's a lot to like in the content of the pictures: Officers, NCO's, enlisted men during various different duties, a couple of different flak cannons, and a nice mix of everyday Luftwaffe uniforms visible.

I'd love to know if the motorcycles are Luftwaffe FG's or reg. Heer.

Very nice score.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X