No announcement yet.

90th Panzer Grenadier Division, Emil Kuhlmann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing this very interesting thread up again, any new additions maybe ?
    regards,

Dirk J.

Comment

I had lost this interesting topic ... really a collection of unique and special photos, in every point of vieux! thanks!

ciao Oriano
      looking for Wehrpäße (and Soldbücher if in good conditions) around Rimini (Adriatic Gothic Line, Italy Sept-Oct 1944)

Comment

Guys, thanks for bumping this thread. I have never seen it before. Words do not describe it.

The subject deserves its own book of a uniform study, with all the photos.

Comment

Every now and then I take this album out and review it, every now and then I find something about it that is a little unusual.
          I want to post that on the very first page is Gefreiter Kreutz, who interestingly wears a Luftwaffe buckle.

Paintbrush, it certainly deserves its own book on the study of the uniform to this one unit.

Has anyone have any info specific to any of these guys, any Soldbuch , Awards, Driver License, Death Card, etc? Please post and add to this if you can.

cheers
          NCO
          Attached Files

Comment

Great Thread ! Yes, in war I think the Germans were trying to to get it won. If a Luft buckle was available, the soldier used it !!

Comment

Hi NCO,
              great album, really nice to see. I don't have anything from any of these guys but i do have a few documents from a guy from the 2nd company of the 361st Infanterie Regiment.

greetings Rik
              I'm proud to be a sergeant in the royal dutch army

Always looking for documents from the 126. Infanterie-Division.

Comment

Originally posted by dutchcollector View Post
                Hi NCO,
                great album, really nice to see. I don't have anything from any of these guys but i do have a few documents from a guy from the 2nd company of the 361st Infanterie Regiment.

greetings Rik
                Hi dutchcollector,
                Post them if you like and give us an insight on the 361st Infantry Regiment and the connection.
                Cheers
                NCO

Comment

hi NCO,
                  here are some scans of the group.

greetings Rik
                  Attached Files
                  I'm proud to be a sergeant in the royal dutch army

Always looking for documents from the 126. Infanterie-Division.

Comment

Hi dutchcollector,
                    Nice documents, the cuff title AFRIKA is great to have and I love that drivers license with pic.

Thanks for sharing.
                    Cheers
                    NCO

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                    X