Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shots from the movie

Hi mates,
    got a film about West bohemia liberation by US Army. It was never seen before.Wanting to share some interesting snaps..All are from a german surrender....Any comments welcome.
    Searching for any information regarding Waffen SS Kraftfahrschule I - activity from October 1944 to the end of the war.

Searching for any information regarding Waffen SS Kraftfahrschule I - activity from October 1944 to the end of the war.

Comment

3 shots of panzerman in LW leather combi ? I saw it first time..

Comment

Comment

Comment

SS man with metal eagle on the side

Comment

Another two shots plus previous one with panzerman? in short leather jacket on.

Comment

Comment

Everyone in WH camo smocks ?

Comment

Last shot.Can you feel that atmosphere ?

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. You can see the hodgepodge of units taking their last stand. Men of the SS and Heer are seen with Heer vehicles etc. Very interesting.

Comment

Excellent pictures Thank you for sharing! I love that leather Combi and better understand where the Bundeswehr got the idea from!

Comment

the movie

Fascinating,really great pics,thanks for showing.
                          I remember reading of a unit of SS,Army etc escaping to
                          US lines,being ambushed and a well known W/SS officer
                          being killed by Czech partisans,maybe the same unit.
                          I am sure someone can refresh my memory.
                          Harmel

Comment

Great set of stills, thanks!

Comment

Fantastic pictures. Thank you for shareing.
                              The quality is superb, may i ask is the film 8mm or 16mm film?
                              Also is there a women in wehrmacht uniform in tread entry 8.
                              Many thanks.
                              Ian
                              always searching for more OLD COLOR PHOTO SLIDES (farbdias) admin@pixpast.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X