Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johannes Lutz Tankkiller

Hello people

Can somebody provide info of all his awards of Tankkiller and KC recipient Johannes Lutz (PzDiv 116 "Windhund") ? And if you got some pictures !

Thanks a lot

Hardigan

Johannes Lutz Photo

Originally posted by Hardigan View Post
    Hello people

Can somebody provide info of all his awards of Tankkiller and KC recipient Johannes Lutz (PzDiv 116 "Windhund") ? And if you got some pictures !

Thanks a lot

Hardigan

I am also looking for info on Lutz, specifically a photo of him wearing a water-pattern camo jacket with a black officer M43 with the Windhund badge. I believe this is a BA photo but, for the life of me, I cannot find one except for the cropped photo below. (I'm looking for the full image where the cap and the cap badge can be seen).
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Bob Edwards
    Attached Files
    sigpic Always scouting for recon-related militaria!

Comment

where is his grouping....
      years ago it was offered to me, but I am young I don't have enough money to afford. I am very regret not having it, still for now.
      sigpic

looking for SS Hohenstaufen and Frundsberg Documents or Soldbuch !

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerElite View Post
        where is his grouping....
        years ago it was offered to me, but I am young I don't have enough money to afford. I am very regret not having it, still for now.
        As far as I know his grouping has been split... shame on the greedy bugger who did this!
        Always buying combat award citations (especially Eisernes Kreuz) and Soldbücher/Wehrpässe linked to the Western Front 1944/45 (Ardennes, Eifel/Hürtgenwald, Aachen, Rhineland), no matter what unit!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
        X