Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullion FJ Badge

Hello,

I require the help of the forum please, I suspect this badge is fake but would like the opinion of others please...

Thank you for looking, Keith
    Attached Files
    I collect WWII special forces units. Especially those deployed in North Africa, Aegean & Mediterranean theatre. Also the WWI campaign in the Hejaz, Imperial Camel Corps, TE Lawrence & associates

Fake for me as well!

Comment

crap as are the other bullion badges in that update
      Best regards, Patrick

"Rein muss er" und wenn wir beide weinen! - Personal inscription of Oblt Klaus Faber, JV44 Papagei Staffel

Comment

Not for me either

Seb
        The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WWII 1933-1945
        Volume I & Volume II

sigpic

Now Available
        [email protected]

Comment

Looks like a Pakistan fake

Andy

Comment

How about this one, what do you think real or fake?
            Attached Files
            I collect WWII special forces units. Especially those deployed in North Africa, Aegean & Mediterranean theatre. Also the WWI campaign in the Hejaz, Imperial Camel Corps, TE Lawrence & associates

Comment

Both fakes for me.

Tom
              If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
              [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              Available Now - [email protected]

Comment

Another for discussion, original or fake?
                Attached Files

Comment

All 3 are fakes IMO

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
                    All 3 are fakes IMO

Andy
                    You are right Andy
                    Carlo
                    Erel's Hunter
                    looking for Pilot LW

Comment

Another, original or fake?
                      Attached Files

Comment

The 3rd example posted is probably genuine IMO- can we see the reverse?
                        Best regards, Patrick

"Rein muss er" und wenn wir beide weinen! - Personal inscription of Oblt Klaus Faber, JV44 Papagei Staffel

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick W View Post
                          The reverse of the third badge...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick W View Post
                            The third one has a better shaped bird, but the wreath lacks the detail of the acorns and berries............

The writing on the back was added after the paper started to come apart..........another red flag.

I do not think it is a period example.

Comment

Acorns & berries are an artistic flare or ‘style’, I believe, rather than part of the template thus may not, necessarily, be added every time one of these is produced.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...96810#poststop

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X