No announcement yet.

Luft. Honor Goblet to Sword Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, looking for any Luft. Honor Goblet ( any condition) to any KC of the IC with Oakleave and Sword recipient. Don't mind if a diamond winner!

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
      Yes, looking for any Luft. Honor Goblet ( any condition) to any KC of the IC with Oakleave and Sword recipient. Don't mind if a diamond winner!

Hold your breath, people soon be posting lots of 'em.
      Regards,

Brian
      sigpic

Stumpf, Werner (15 March 1917 – 13 October 1942)
      Frank, Rudolf

Looking for photos, documents.

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
        Hi Chen,

The only two I know of that fit your criteria are already in your collection.

I would not mind seeing others, but would be surprised when another one pops up in this thread.

Good luck.

Regards, Thomas

Comment

Or figured out what you are looking for, but a sword so you never copied it to meet her?it is much rarer than the Goblets
          Carlo
          Erel's Hunter
          looking for Pilot LW

Comment

I know of one in a private German collection, which I had the pleasure of holding.
            Don't bother PMing me, the guy will never sell it, but it was a pleasure seeing it

There is alot of really good stuff which is not shown on the web in private collections by elder gentleman who are more private and don't like all those "young guys on the internet thinking they know it all". What we see here on the WAF is only a fraction of what is out there,

Comment

Just hope the word spreads out and whoever the present owners want to part, it will end up in good hand.

Comment

I also look for a blank( ie, without name engraved in the band) goblet beside Sword winner's goblet.

Comment

Anyone has a blank H. goblet for sale? Please contact me if you want to part.
                  Thanks.

Comment

I'm also after a good blank Ehrenpokal to replace my uncle's.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                    X