EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Anti Partisan Badge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Gold Anti Partisan Badge

    Not sure if I got this in the right section but I am looking to see if this is real or fake and what the value is I paid 220$ but I can get my money back it is said to be gold??
    and what the number 1 for?

    1.jpg

    2.jpg

    3.jpg

    #2
    Terrible fake, sorry

    Comment


      #3
      Totally fake! Get your money back quickly

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Alex Bolotnikov View Post
        Terrible fake, sorry
        Originally posted by Phantom3SE View Post
        Totally fake! Get your money back quickly
        So much for Affiliated Auctions out of Florida I though they were trustworthy now lets see what happens when I tell them they are not getting paid for this item when I have 1500$ in other stuff

        Comment


          #5
          Jeez Louise! Ever consider doing any homework before you buy high end rare items?

          Chet
          Zinc stinks!

          Comment


            #6
            That auction makes a living selling reproductions and they know it. I think they're pretty good about giving refunds though. Good luck.
            Dale
            I am searching for medals and badges from Gablonz makers.

            Comment


              #7
              You honestly thought that was original?
              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Stepdale View Post
                That auction makes a living selling reproductions and they know it. I think they're pretty good about giving refunds though. Good luck.
                Dale

                yes they took it down right away so they are honest about it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  The price that you paid for it should of rung a few alarm bells!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jeff V View Post
                    You honestly thought that was original?


                    Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post
                    Jeez Louise! Ever consider doing any homework before you buy high end rare items?

                    Chet
                    Please feel free to continue slamming me if that helps you out.


                    Thanks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Discus420,
                      I see you losing a pile of money in the future unless you take some responsibility in your approach to the collecting of Third Reich items. It's no wonder the fakers are still churning out this crap. You make it too easy for them. Good luck.

                      Chet
                      Zinc stinks!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        That’s another 1 marked partisan badge with a bright brenlak

                        Super fake it’s worthless


                        $210 is not as horrendous as other scenarios
                        Interested in collecting historical objects in a gentlemanly fashion
                        100% Christian :)))
                        Chay-Stevenson@live.co.uk

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post
                          Discus420,
                          I see you losing a pile of money in the future unless you take some responsibility in your approach to the collecting of Third Reich items. It's no wonder the fakers are still churning out this crap. You make it too easy for them. Good luck.

                          Chet
                          yes Im sure its me that makes people turn out fake items and yes you will say people like me as well. My lack of responsibility is alarming

                          polish off that crystal ball of yours and point it at someone else please

                          that's it the end from me, no more hog wash, although I'm sure there will be plenty more asinine posts they will all be ignored


                          Thanks you to all the folks that helped me with this I thought for sure it was a good badge...…..

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Discus420 View Post
                            yes Im sure its me that makes people turn out fake items and yes you will say people like me as well. My lack of responsibility is alarming

                            polish off that crystal ball of yours and point it at someone else please

                            that's it the end from me, no more hog wash, although I'm sure there will be plenty more asinine posts they will all be ignored


                            Thanks you to all the folks that helped me with this I thought for sure it was a good badge...…..
                            Don’t be disheartened!
                            That wasn’t the comment of a gamma male

                            Do some homework before you buy another brenlak masterpiece

                            Kind regards Chay
                            Interested in collecting historical objects in a gentlemanly fashion
                            100% Christian :)))
                            Chay-Stevenson@live.co.uk

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Also -

                              Just as a side note to this topic, I think this is one of the most heavily faked (if not THE most heavily faked) badges of the 3rd Reich era!?? ….. can someone comment if I am correct on that? … it's what always gives me pause about this particular award (generally speaking). Dan
                              Dan Salyan
                              U.S.A.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing this Thread

                              Collapse

                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                              Working...
                              X