VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ost Medaille - Maker?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ost Medaille - Maker?

    Anyone able to tell me who the maker of this medal is?

    Wayne
    Attached Files
    "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Reap"

    #2
    No idea on the maker but very nice single mount Ostfront Wayne

    JC

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Jean-Claude View Post
      ...very nice single mount Ostfront Wayne

      JC

      +1


      Don't see 'em often.

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks.

        Wayne
        "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Reap"

        Comment


          #5
          This is another I have.

          Wayne
          Attached Files
          "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Reap"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bytown View Post
            Anyone able to tell me who the maker of this medal is?

            Wayne

            Yes, but I would need to see the reverse to confirm it.

            Skál,
            Sindri

            Comment


              #7
              Best shot I could get as medal is tied down.

              Wayne
              Attached Files
              "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Reap"

              Comment


                #8
                Back of the second medal posted.

                Wayne
                Attached Files
                "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Reap"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Have you tried the ost database? It's very good at identifying medals.

                  https://www.ostmedaille-database.com/work

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hi again,

                    Your first spange is a OM88 / Werner Redo the second one a OM57 / Karl Hensler.

                    Both very nice mounts =)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Guy smith View Post
                      Have you tried the ost database? It's very good at identifying medals.

                      https://www.ostmedaille-database.com/work

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Sveimhugi View Post
                        Hi again,

                        Your first spange is a OM88 / Werner Redo the second one a OM57 / Karl Hensler.

                        Both very nice mounts =)
                        Thank you very much for your efforts.

                        Wayne
                        "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Reap"

                        Comment


                          #13
                          No problem, always enjoy "talking" Ostmedaille

                          Comment

                          Users Viewing this Thread

                          Collapse

                          There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                          Working...
                          X