More Fake FJ Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Fake FJ Bags

It seems like these are being sprayed out of a firehose right now.

Check out this example that just landed in a gas mask collectors group for sale.

Seller says I'm ridiculous for thinking it's a fake.

I've come a long way from getting got (money was rescued though) on my first FJ bag, and am almost positive this is some real garbage. Also coming from eastern europe and with a Czech filter, and with what looks like a salvaged GM30 facepiece.

Stamp looks weird, snaps look weird, material is weird, pull is weird, no photos of the inside. I dont even need them to tell you this is garbage, right?

Or am I somehow super wrong?

I'm looking for the verification I need to have that hes selling a counterfeit so I can delete his post in good faith.

Cheers
    Alex
    Last edited by Galacnor; 11-03-2020, 01:57 PM.

More details on construction. No bung or evidence of one. A hallmark of some fakes, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

so ugly.....there are better fakes on the market
      looking for a FJ medic bag

Comment

Hey there, mask owner here. There are hints of the rubber thing being there, will post more photos in the morning (all photos posted so far were taken in a dark room with a flash, gotta wait for daylight)

Comment

It is a complete and poor fake.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

Sapere aude - "Dare to know! Have the courage to use your own intelligence!" - Immanuel Kant

Comment

Originally posted by Policajt23 View Post
            Hey there, mask owner here. will post more photos in the morning
            We dont need more fotos, fake stays fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Galacnor View Post
              It seems like these are being sprayed out of a firehose right now.

Check out this example that just landed in a gas mask collectors group for sale.

Seller says I'm ridiculous for thinking it's a fake.

I've come a long way from getting got (money was rescued though) on my first FJ bag, and am almost positive this is some real garbage. Also coming from eastern europe and with a Czech filter, and with what looks like a salvaged GM30 facepiece.

Stamp looks weird, snaps look weird, material is weird, pull is weird, no photos of the inside. I dont even need them to tell you this is garbage, right?

Or am I somehow super wrong?

I'm looking for the verification I need to have that hes selling a counterfeit so I can delete his post in good faith.

Cheers
              Alex
              i think 300 usd is not a price for real one as for today market

Comment

A horrible FJ G.mask bag
                Best regards Manu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                X