No announcement yet.

for the FJ collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately the prices being asked are unrealistic in my opinion.

Comment

What is a realistic price? It is a price obtained.
      We'll see what happens, but apparently, it doesn't seem to be moving much. On the other hand, we start from a high price and it is still possible to lower the price. The opposite, however, is not possible.

Comment

Honestly, i agree with your opinion. These items will stay unsold for a long time...

Comment

Yes the camo helmets seem particularly high , the Huber group ( fine DD helmet within it) and the so called “ Ramcke “ tunic are unique though , I don’t think I have seen a Ramcke tunic for sale before ...I’m sure lower offers would be considered too ...

Comment

Really nice items.

I'm glad I switched from the Wehrmacht to the Fallschirmjäger collector. But I will never be able to spend so many euros at once - I also have a wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Aarhus192 View Post
              Really nice items.

I'm glad I switched from the Wehrmacht to the Fallschirmjäger collector. But I will never be able to spend so many euros at once - I also have a wife!
              Take it easy, enjoy life and enjoy a slow pace collecting!

I've collected about 20 years now with the last 10 years being a bit excessive. Nowadays I'm 44, have all I ever wanted and more and hardly get real joy out of pieces anymore...

...so take your time. All these things come around again after a couple of years....

CheeRS !

Markus.

Comment

Yes it’s got to be quality over quantity I reckon. Best to take time and select the pieces you can live with long term I think.

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post

Take it easy, enjoy life and enjoy a slow pace collecting!

I've collected about 20 years now with the last 10 years being a bit excessive. Nowadays I'm 44, have all I ever wanted and more and hardly get real joy out of pieces anymore...

...so take your time. All these things come around again after a couple of years....

CheeRS !

Markus.

Thanks for the advice.

I take it easy, I'm under 30 so I have a lifetime to get collected.

I also only buy things in good quality that I can live with. I do not compromise on quality

Comment

I would advise the seller to agree a smooth layaway plan . That is the norm today ......

Comment

Originally posted by clint-magnum View Post
                      I would advise the seller to agree a smooth layaway plan . That is the norm today ......
                      There was a time when this stuff was affordable, and cash was king

Comment

fantastic and rare items ,just sadly not for my budget ,but nice to take a look .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                        X