Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose Heppler View Post
    Mel has a good site, and is fair priced... - Rose
    Can anyone please let me know who this Mel is and what the address is for his website? Thanks!

Comment

FYI

http://militariarelics.com/Default.aspx?C=x

Comment

Hi Alex,

thanks! I saw some of his stuff in Kassel. His items are pretty good but I would not label these as cheap. Let me qualify that with about 30% marked up which is for the cheaper items still ok as we are talking tens of euro's but with the more expensive items that is a couple of hundred euro.

What would in general be the going rate for a DKiG Soldbuch and/or Wehrpass?

The same question for a RK Soldbuch and/or Wehrpass?

Just to be clear I am not talking about anyone super famous, just the run of the mill Lt or Hauptmann in a regular infantry division.

Cheers, Willem
        Last edited by kaiserwilhelm2; 01-08-2012, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post

What would in general be the going rate for a DKiG Soldbuch and/or Wehrpass?

The same question for a RK Soldbuch and/or Wehrpass?

Just to be clear I am not talking about anyone super famous, just the run of the mill Lt or Hauptmann in a regular infantry division.

Cheers, Willem
          I bought a WP to a DKiG Infantry officer (Oberleutnant) 18 months ago and paid approx 575 Euros (a dealers price), which I would say is a more realistic price then most that you see nowadays.
          Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by frankandfrank View Post
            In auction was Rommel soldbook . Price 25.000 Euro netto sold ! (34.000 US $) in 2008!
            Here you go! It is listed at Andreas - Thies for 40.000 Euros.

Comment

ha ha I wonder if it was ever used - ie. what sentry in his right mind would demand it for inspection?

Comment

Wow. It's nice to finally see pictures of it!

I wonder how often he even carried it on his person... The corners look too nice to have been on his person for 4-5 years.

Comment

Next buyer should be happy,it was in africa,in an exploded car and no mark on it.He was so important in 39 that it was filled out in same ink Jodl signed.May 2nd issue? dated 39?IMO nothing i would spend 40k

Comment

Konrad Kujau is greeting

Comment

This Soldbuch of Rommel is 100% genuine. I once had it in my hands (together with driving license and Wehrstammbuch) when one of my best friends owned it. It then was sold by HH in Munich. These items had been kept in Vienna for a long time after Rommel's death (in the Soldbuch mentioned as a death by heart), because he was the commander (in peace) of the "Kriegsschule Wien", better known as Maria-Theresianische-Militärakademie.
                      The Soldbuch for sure is a "Zweitschrift" but real.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Hello

Does anyone have ever seen the soldbuch of Leon Degrelle in an auction?

Best regards, Fronti

Comment

Hi!
                          Great Soldbuchs, thank you for sharing.

Comment

hi,
                            for the owner of this Soldbuch: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=794666
                            the biggest sale for Soldbuch will surely be the one if he contacts me
                            Best regards
                            COTE262

Comment

Originally posted by COTE262 View Post
                              hi,
                              for the owner of this Soldbuch: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=794666
                              the biggest sale for Soldbuch will surely be the one if he contacts me
                              Best regards
                              COTE262
                              I have also wrote to this guy a few times, sells plenty on here but never replied to me either about a different request...

Not the best customer relations guy I met

Comment

Hi,

the Soldbuch of Degrelle is in a private collection, and i don't think it was put on auction.

See You

Vince

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X