Iron Cross 2. Class book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Cross 2. Class book

Now that the greater part of the book is in the capable hands of George Stimson for proofing and I have only some 20-30 pages to add (ending up at about 600 pages) with the goal to go to print by mid-December, I can announce the project to the interested public.
    There will be a lot of never published material regarding the manufacturers, the distribution, the regulations, and even the awarding process itself. This will not be a picture book, it is also a very concise study of the entry level of the Order of the Iron Cross 2. Class.
    However, great emphasis was taken to provide the student of the order with many guidelines to identify non-marked crosses (which should be the main reason to buy such a book - no need to have it for marked crosses!) and an understanding of the interaction between makers.

I will start with the pre-publication sale as soon as I have approved the print-ready pdf, which should be shortly before Christmas.
    Attached Files
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Can not wait to have my copy.

Thanks for all your efforts to make more easy collecting Third Reich awards.

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Great news!! Looking forward to purchasing a copy!
      Looking for items related to RKT Walter Knoespel (16.Inf.Div.(Mot))

Comment

Great to hear

Andy

Comment

Hí Dietrich
          This the book will be in PDF format too available ,or I misunderstood ?
          Kind Regards
          Sanya
          I'm looking for EK2 1939:B.H.Mayer:A & B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type & missing envelope/tüte:22,35,122,128,137 EK1 1939:Round-3 Deschler frame & Friedrich Sedlatzek

Comment

Looking forward to this work.

Regards, Wim
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
              Hí Dietrich
              This the book will be in PDF format too available ,or I misunderstood ?
              You misunderstood.

Dietrich
              B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Congratulations, Dietrich!!
                sigpicIron Cross Award Documents of World War II - Out Now!

info@kleinekillpress.com
                www.kleinekillpress.com

Comment

Ok , Thx
                  Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                  You misunderstood.

Dietrich
                  Kind Regards
                  Sanya
                  I'm looking for EK2 1939:B.H.Mayer:A & B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type & missing envelope/tüte:22,35,122,128,137 EK1 1939:Round-3 Deschler frame & Friedrich Sedlatzek

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Been looking forward to this for a very long time.

Do you know the final Price ?

Comment

About the price of an EK2. So if you avoid one mistake because of the book, you are on the positive side of things!
                        B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Dietrich Maerz you write that it´s not going to be a picture book.
                          Do that mean that there is not pictures of every maker?

Andy

Comment

No, no, there will be plenty of photos, tables, and pictures! What I meant is that some books are more picture oriented and less on the text that explains and holds the story together. This will be also a book for reading, not just viewing.
                            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Will you also cover the EK2 spange the same way you did in the EK1 book with EK1 spanges?

I much appreciate the time you have put into this project.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X