UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EK2 Juncker review and opinion.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
    ...

    but the cross not was open .
    Sorry, but I see something other ...

    Regards
    Jarek
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #17
      Hí Jarek
      thx for the answer , we agree that the ring was repaired or replaced ,but IMO this the cross not were disassembled
      Attached Files
      Kind Regards
      Sanya
      I'm looking for EK2 1939:B.H.Mayer:A & B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type & missing envelope/tüte:22,35,122,128,137 EK1 1939:Round-3 Deschler frame & Friedrich Sedlatzek

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
        Hí Jarek
        thx for the answer , we agree that the ring was repaired or replaced ,but IMO this the cross not were disassembled

        Sanya, maybe I'm wrong, but knowing the quality of Juncker's EK2 cross, in this case I get however the impression that this cross was opened. Very professional, but still.
        Of course, this is only IMO. Sorry, this is my last opinion on this topic.

        Regards
        Jarek

        Comment


          #19
          Very thank you for opinion
          recpect ,my friend
          Originally posted by boch_62 View Post
          Sanya, maybe I'm wrong, but knowing the quality of Juncker's EK2 cross, in this case I get however the impression that this cross was opened. Very professional, but still.
          Of course, this is only IMO. Sorry, this is my last opinion on this topic.

          Regards
          Jarek
          Kind Regards
          Sanya
          I'm looking for EK2 1939:B.H.Mayer:A & B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type & missing envelope/tüte:22,35,122,128,137 EK1 1939:Round-3 Deschler frame & Friedrich Sedlatzek

          Comment


            #20
            Hi Sanya :
            Back now and have access to my computer .

            Would you have a look at the green patina as marked in yellow on the picture .
            The waxy spots make me wonder if we have Ni plated copper frame ?

            Douglas
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #21
              The workmanship is clearly not Juncker style .... and poor at best .
              A Juncker 3 flaw frame cross from really badly worn dies .... clearly not assembled by Juncker .
              IMO worn dies (or master ?) Juncker sold ? to some other company that tried to make crosses with .
              This might account for the lug being removed/changed to not look like a Juncker cross ?
              The same 3 flaw frame with long flaw made by Juncker do exist .

              Douglas

              Comment


                #22
                Hí My friend
                I'm glad that you are again here ( and I hope that on your wife all right )

                IMO too a interesting cross ( not the best in condition )

                yes the frame a so called long flaw frame type ( unknown maker ) but the inner core a magnetic AWS type

                here are the better pictures
                Attached Files
                Kind Regards
                Sanya
                I'm looking for EK2 1939:B.H.Mayer:A & B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type & missing envelope/tüte:22,35,122,128,137 EK1 1939:Round-3 Deschler frame & Friedrich Sedlatzek

                Comment


                  #23
                  Thanks for asking .... she has a long way to go yet .. at least we are home .

                  As the green waxy patina shows on the last pictures ... was asking if the frame is Ni plated on a copper base ?

                  Douglas

                  Comment


                    #24
                    hí Gary , I now found this the comment again
                    sorry my friend the late answer
                    But sorry IMO the frame same than the the all type ,but this the type have a worse in condition
                    here are a picture about my other type ,the frame same ,but the inner core other .
                    Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
                    Thanks for asking .... she has a long way to go yet .. at least we are home .

                    As the green waxy patina shows on the last pictures ... was asking if the frame is Ni plated on a copper base ?

                    Douglas
                    Attached Files
                    Kind Regards
                    Sanya
                    I'm looking for EK2 1939:B.H.Mayer:A & B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type & missing envelope/tüte:22,35,122,128,137 EK1 1939:Round-3 Deschler frame & Friedrich Sedlatzek

                    Comment

                    Users Viewing this Thread

                    Collapse

                    There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                    Working...
                    X