Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW1 Iron Cross 1st class / opinions

Hi all,

Been offered this WW1 iron cross as part of a job lot. I thought the pin looked a bit wide? All opinions most welcome. Thanks all

Pics
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

It's a good KO.

Looking for a tunic removed SS-rune tab and tunic removed Odal-rune tab.

Comment

A nice KO piece as Dansson noted. Nothing wrong with this one at all.
        "Fanaticism and Ignorance is forever busy and needs feeding."--Jerome Lawrence

Comment

Really helpful. Thanks guys.

Comment

It is as stated a good KO cross however the cond. is trash and would not be one I would want KO'S are easy to find in good cond. at a good price that thing is just a $35 cross maybe.

Dennis J
            Dennis Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
              It is as stated a good KO cross however the cond. is trash and would not be one I would want KO'S are easy to find in good cond. at a good price that thing is just a $35 cross maybe.

Dennis J
              I does certainly have some age issues that probably resulted from poor storage I'd imagine. But I'd buy that cross at $35 all day long and twice on Sunday. I'm a tightwad old man bargain shopper when it comes to just about everything except artificial hearts but if I were considering that cross, my offer would be $110. In any event, I hope you can get it at a great price Gozzy90.

Comment

Got it for £35 so very pleased with it

Comment

Dennis J
                  I must not be looking in the right places. I have not seen a $35 cross in a long long time.
                  LIVE to RIDE - RIDE to LIVE

I was addicted to the Hokey-Pokey, but I turned myself around.

Comment

Originally posted by gregM View Post

I must not be looking in the right places. I have not seen a $35 cross in a long long time.
                    Come on Greg, let's go see if we can find where the $35 Iron Crosses grow!

Gozzy90, congrats on an excellent deal. If you ever want to sell it at a profit, send me a PM.
                    Attached Files

Comment

please show me where DER ISERNE KREUTZ'S GROW???

Comment

Dennis J
                        I messed up I should have said that a cross like that thing would be worth about $35 to me I just don't see why anybody would want that type of cross when there are so many nice ones out there to each his own sorry.

GEAUX SAINTS
                        Dennis J
                        Dennis Johnson

Comment

I really like it. Worn and not destroyed. Better storage will help, but a nice
                          example. Congrats.
                          Why is patience a virtue, why can't hurry the f*** up be a virtue.

Looking for a Souval RK KvK without swords (800 marked) and a 57er Luftschutz medal, 1st Class

Comment

Originally posted by Gozzy90 View Post
                            Got it for £35 so very pleased with it
                            35 pounds = about $46.55 that's just a little over $35 a fair price for a cross like that just like I said.

Geaux Saints
                            Dennis J
                            Dennis Johnson

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                            X