• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are nice, too !

Comment

Very beautiful!

Comment

Thanks Gents for your comments.

Here is a cased BSW manufactured Flugzeugführer Abzeichen.

Regards Richard.
        Attached Files
        Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Very nice cased beauties Richard
          www.luftwaffedatabase.com (In Construction)
          The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WW2 1933-1945 available at luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com
          The German Luftwaffe Radio Operator, Air Gunnner and Flight Engineer Badges of WW2 & The German Luftwaffe Observer and Commemorative Pilot Badges of WW2 Available in 2021
          The German Wound Badges (In progress)

Comment

Richard, congratulations on your outstanding items!!

This cased table medal can’t touch the incredible items here. But it is my favorite cased medal! This Prof. Richard Klein Design for the RPT that never was, has always been very evocative to me. It speaks of peace, when in reality war is just on the horizon. Anyway, it is my favorite Richard Klein design. The case is in party brown for Dem Sieger, and the medal itself remains unfinished it its gray metal, as untouched examples should be.

I’ve owned the zweiter platz as well, with a blue case, but nothing touches the winner. I suspect that the Sieger plakette may have a larger diameter than the 2nd and 3rd place? Need to check.

I am sure Not many may agree with me on this one. But I had one decades ago, loved it, had to sell it, and it took me twenty years to find another! So It has a special place in my heart and I personally like it!

Attached Files

Comment

I like political and civil awards, thus also this one even it is a table medal !

Comment

Here is mine
                Attached Files

Comment

Lovely set Nigel​​​​​​

Ross

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                  X