Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Göring 1st pattern cufftitle

Hi all,

May I have your thoughts on the following cufftitle.

I would rather display the cufftitle off the board but wondered if that would be a good or bad idea?

Also I have never seen this 1st pattern cufftitle so have no reference but it certainly looks authentic.
    All help great appreciated as always.

Is mise
    Barry
    Attached Files

More pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

Can't judge it without holding it in hands, never seen one of this kind, but my interest are c/t's of Luftwaffe HG items, not the police ones. But here You have a c/t on similar fabric for comparison, but the stitching is different.

https://www.huesken.com/shop/de/luft...ing-22644.html

Comment

Hi Ramjet,

I did see that cufftitle on Andres site. It was one of the reasons I decided to purchase the one off Ratisbons.
        In hand it certainly looks like a period piece however I would love to forward it to someone who can expertly analayse it’s make up. I know you can do burn tests and electrical current tests etc.

If you would know of someone with that line of interest I would greatly appreciate it

My own feeling is that it is an authentic piece from that era as I am sure that with Hermann Göring in charge the contracts on these items at the time would have been extremely lucrative to any company.

Is mise
        Barry

Comment

Hi Barry,

from the pics I would say this is an original. They sell not easy, the L.P.G. General Göring c/t's on Weitze's site stayed there for years now. And the description on Hüsken's site is of course wrong: There were no Generals in the L.P.G. Göring.

Best wishes,
          Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

Any many thanks for your help.
            It is a cufftitle that I like very much and will be happy with it in my collection

I did email Hüskens to tell Andre that I thought his description was wrong owing to the fact that their were never Generals in the LPG Göring

Is mise
            Barry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
            X