X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hades2004
    replied
    Originally posted by ZacharyB View Post
    No problem friend. Common info like I said and I’m not assuming you or anyone else isn’t aware. I just know that I’ve learned so much just by browsing threads on things I haven’t studied in depth and I always appreciate folks posting some basic info that I can learn. We older collectors sometimes assume that everyone knows the basic stuff so we don’t say it out loud and others are left in the dark. We’re all here to learn.
    I agree with you Zachary. The forum is very perfect place to exchange and acquire knowledge. That's very helpful to people who are interested in especially for beginners. Thanks again!

Best regards,
    Jianan

Leave a comment:

• ZacharyB
    replied
    No problem friend. Common info like I said and I’m not assuming you or anyone else isn’t aware. I just know that I’ve learned so much just by browsing threads on things I haven’t studied in depth and I always appreciate folks posting some basic info that I can learn. We older collectors sometimes assume that everyone knows the basic stuff so we don’t say it out loud and others are left in the dark. We’re all here to learn.

Leave a comment:

• hades2004
    replied
    Originally posted by ZacharyB View Post
    Good common AK title. Looks to be unworn. This was the temporary CT worn when assigned to the unit and was supposed to be removed when transferred out. The Afrika CT is a campaign award and came with a citation just like an IAB or EK. It could be worn permanently. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know, just helpful to repeat basic info sometimes for those who may be unaware.
    Thank you for your valuable infomation Zachary.

Leave a comment:

• ZacharyB
    replied
    Good common AK title. Looks to be unworn. This was the temporary CT worn when assigned to the unit and was supposed to be removed when transferred out. The Afrika CT is a campaign award and came with a citation just like an IAB or EK. It could be worn permanently. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know, just helpful to repeat basic info sometimes for those who may be unaware.

Leave a comment:

• hades2004
    replied
    Thank you for your opinions.

Regards
    Jianan

Leave a comment:

• AndyC
    replied
    Looks original to me

Andy

Leave a comment:

• Tim O'Keefe
    replied
    Nice original

Leave a comment:

• hades2004
    started a topic Afrikakorps Cufftitle

Afrikakorps Cufftitle

Hi guys,
    May I have your opinions on this Afrikakorps Cufftitle please? Cheers

Regards,
    Jianan
    Attached Files

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
X