Comment

Looks original to me

Andy

Comment

Thank you for your opinions.

Regards
        Jianan

Comment

Good common AK title. Looks to be unworn. This was the temporary CT worn when assigned to the unit and was supposed to be removed when transferred out. The Afrika CT is a campaign award and came with a citation just like an IAB or EK. It could be worn permanently. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know, just helpful to repeat basic info sometimes for those who may be unaware.
          "Fanaticism and Ignorance is forever busy and needs feeding."--Jerome Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by ZacharyB View Post
            Good common AK title. Looks to be unworn. This was the temporary CT worn when assigned to the unit and was supposed to be removed when transferred out. The Afrika CT is a campaign award and came with a citation just like an IAB or EK. It could be worn permanently. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know, just helpful to repeat basic info sometimes for those who may be unaware.
            Thank you for your valuable infomation Zachary.

Comment

No problem friend. Common info like I said and I’m not assuming you or anyone else isn’t aware. I just know that I’ve learned so much just by browsing threads on things I haven’t studied in depth and I always appreciate folks posting some basic info that I can learn. We older collectors sometimes assume that everyone knows the basic stuff so we don’t say it out loud and others are left in the dark. We’re all here to learn.
              "Fanaticism and Ignorance is forever busy and needs feeding."--Jerome Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by ZacharyB View Post
                No problem friend. Common info like I said and I’m not assuming you or anyone else isn’t aware. I just know that I’ve learned so much just by browsing threads on things I haven’t studied in depth and I always appreciate folks posting some basic info that I can learn. We older collectors sometimes assume that everyone knows the basic stuff so we don’t say it out loud and others are left in the dark. We’re all here to learn.
                I agree with you Zachary. The forum is very perfect place to exchange and acquire knowledge. That's very helpful to people who are interested in especially for beginners. Thanks again!

Best regards,
                Jianan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                X