No announcement yet.

ORIGINAL STUART V (M3A3) VEHICLE TRAINING PAMPHLET JANUARY 1945. Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORIGINAL STUART V (M3A3) VEHICLE TRAINING PAMPHLET JANUARY 1945. Help needed

Hello,
    Can someone help me what should be fair price for this piece ? It is complet original in good condition, but I can not find price for compare...I do not collect US army items so I m a little bit lost with this piece...Thanks all for help
    Attached Files

Comment

Actually this is a British published Pamplhet done by the Armoured Fighting Vehicles School which was established in 1937 in Bovington Camp where British Soldiers were trained for the Royal Armoured Corps. I believe they published a number of Pamphlets on U.S. Armor..Stuart, Sherman, Grant and possibly others since much of it was used by the British forces in WW2 therefore they had to be trained on the use of U.S. Armored vehicles in Bovington Camp.

I know that an original U.S. Manual TM 9-727 on the Stuart M5 M3A1/A3 Operator & Repair Manual recently sold on Ebay UK for GBP 89.99 ($110.73) of course there probably would be a difference in price between US Manual and your UK pamphlet due to content and collector interest.
      Last edited by W Petz; 10-03-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
      X