Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasjonal Samling insignia for review please

Hello everyone.

So far I've done two posts in this forum of things in my collection - one turned out to be original, one fake. Third time (un)lucky...?

I have posted below pictures of three different Nasjonal Samling insignia I have bought over the years. I fear that the two with red paint are going to be confirmed as fakes given Christian J's comment on the beret I posted a little while back, but maybe the third badge is original?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks very much in advance, and kind regards,

Nigel.
    Attached Files

Sorry. All of them are modern copies. I'll post some originals for you this evening.

Comment

Thanks, Christian. That's very disappointing but, as I've mentioned before, it's one of the reasons why I stopped collecting and am now selling those items I have which are genuine!

What makes it all the more disappointing is that of all the things in my collection, I would have thought that things like this would have been low risk in terms of faking. And yet I have managed to buy 4 out of 4 fakes!

Thanks again for taking the time to look and reply.

Kind regards,

Nigel.

Comment

Yes, sadly many fakes floating around and conmen in the business. Here is what one should be looking for. Early and late pattern raven and big membership pin.

20180831_132950.jpg20180831_133022.jpg
        1300nok 30pro.jpg
        PA260007.JPG

Comment

Thanks, Christian.

All very disappointing...!

Best wishes,

Nigel.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X