No announcement yet.

Beware of Ebay seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David D just sold him this towel via e-bay auction. Humped up a nice original and had it listed shortly after he got it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Striking 9th; 04-15-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Striking 9th View Post
      David D just sold him this towel via e-bay auction. Humped up a nice original and had it listed shortly after he got it.

Wow - caught red handed! What an ahole this guy is!

Comment

Another Japanese FB member found him all over youtube. For the love of god please put the camera down and go balance your washing machine.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVcLLuwlwN4

Comment

Thank you Scott for posting this.....sad to see an nice original Tenugui ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryukyutunnelrat View Post
            Thank you Scott for posting this.....sad to see an nice original Tenugui ruined.
            Np man, it's getting old. Not to much can be done about it though I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
              Can you tell whats different about these fake flags? All 6 above, compared to a couple real ones shown below? remember, its not the bad writing all in the same hand! That's much too obvious!

PG-
              The most of period flag's string tab is on the right,besides Japanes write from right to left ,also because when the flag hang on the rifle the name will be on top .Have your name face/close to the ground is bad luck.

Comment

more Samuraimonkey42 garbage

Monkey garbage
                Attached Files

Comment

another fake by the monkey, a ruined Tenegui

Another original Tenegui destroyed, good job done by the now infamous Thesamuraimonkey42, ruiner of original artifacts, destroyer of history, self proclaimed youtube star, and all aroung general D-Bag! I hope he raises his kids to learn what the word integrity means, because his parents didn't teach him the meaning! Also teach them, Thief, Scam artist, Charlatan, and Narcissist. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

PG-
                  Attached Files

Comment

http://www.worldmilitariaforum.com/f...ptions-please/

Comment

Seems like I remember this being added to an original by the TSM42. Looks highly suspect imo. Does anyone remember this one? A member of another forum had this and the flag in post #28 sold to them. I went back through TSM42's feedback and it seems the transactions cannot be found even though they are there? Is it possible to have them removed but the feedback still be there?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Flag

Originally posted by Striking 9th View Post
                        Seems like I remember this being added to an original by the TSM42. Looks highly suspect imo. Does anyone remember this one? A member of another forum had this and the flag in post #28 sold to them. I went back through TSM42's feedback and it seems the transactions cannot be found even though they are there? Is it possible to have them removed but the feedback still be there?

Hi
                        I am the owner of this flag, here are more pictures for your consideration. I collect mainly Usmc items and was offered this from a friend of mine. Has Samurai monkey been ageing flags like this with a blood like staining

Thanks
                        Leo2018
                        PHP Code:
                        [CODE][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/CODE

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Jap...kAAOSwbCFc5gLx

Comment

Looks like TSM42 is now selling his wares under an additional selling account, worldsbestcollector, man this turd really loves himself!

PG-

Comment

another fake by "worldsbestcollector" who is also "thesamuraimonkey42"
                              Scammer! Scumbag!!

PG-
                              Attached Files

Comment

This unscrupulous seller has other stuff. I remind myself not to buy any of them. In addition to the faking, his stuff is always overpriced.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X