Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunto Stamps Document

All,

I put together a .pdf formated document compiling all the data I could find on gunto and koshirae stamps. I got tired of jumping around from books to websites looking for a stamp. Most of the info is copyrighted (we have permission!) so personal use ONLY.

I can't upload it for some reason, mabye too many KB's (37 pages) so if you want one send me a PM with an email address and I'll send a copy to you.

Enjoy.

Bruce,
    Thanks for putting in so much work compiling the information about Gunto's and sharing it with us.

Paul M.

Comment

Update 1: pg 16, “Kisusi” should be “Kikusui”. (Massafrassin’ autocorrect!!!)

Comment

Gunto's

Thanks for the great material Bruce.
        Cheers John

Comment

Updated version (1.4) available upon request. Includes new information that the Dalian factory was supplying unfinished Mantetsu blades to the Tokyo 1st Arsenal, explaining the presence of the "W" stamp on them.

PM for copy, or get one here: http://www.militaria.co.za/nmb/topic...amps-document/

Comment

Updated version 3.0, rearranged a bit for a more logical flow and includes many more actual examples.

Found here: http://www.militaria.co.za/nmb/topic...13#entry297646 or PM with email address and I’ll send a copy.

Enjoy!

Comment

Stamps Doc 6.0 available. Includes large re-write of the initial discussion; many picture additions; new information about Type 95 stamps and the companies they represent; and new information on the stamped numbers often seen on nakago.

Found at the NMB link below, or PM me and I'll email you a copy (too large to upload).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
              X