Has anyone seen a net like this on a Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen a net like this on a Helmet

Good day gents.I was just wondering if any of you had come across this configuration.I got this from Japan and was wondering .The helmet is 100% just wondered about the net.I am happy with it and think its good but its always better to see others opinions.I have had this combination for a very long time .Think this was the first netted helmet i bought
    Attached Files
    Starts
    12-31-1969
    Ends
    01-01-1970
    "Broadsword calling Danny boy , Broadsword calling Danny boy" youve got to love that film

Sorry about the mannequin that was made by me in a boredom moment ...
    "Broadsword calling Danny boy , Broadsword calling Danny boy" youve got to love that film

Comment

Hi. To me it looks like a British/Australian net possibly wartime original to the helmet from captured British or Australian stocks. Regards, Ron.

Comment

There is a blue green variant of this net that is said to be navy. I was sent this image by a friend some time back. I had saved another one off the web of an army guy wearing a net like this with what looked like burlap attached. I deleted it because it was not navy. I'll try to find it again.
        Attached Files
        Interested in Japanese Special Naval Landing Force, USMC, Raider, & all Battle of Tarawa items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
        X