Anyone able to translate Polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone able to translate Polish?

Guys, found the post card this morning and I'm pretty sure it's polish, can anyone translate it? Thanks

Fritz
    Attached Files

My Polish is very limited, but I (i think) can understand the first lines, which are quite interesting. It says that they send a picture of beloved Kazik (Kazimierz) who was killed in action when we was in reconissance (spelling?!) and Bolsheviks chopped him to pieces with sabres. He was one of the first (or among) Krakow ulans (lancers). The pic is adressed to honorable mister (probably noble guy) Kazimierz Wysocki in America (USA), probably some relative of the fallen guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Valter Gorenc View Post
      My Polish is very limited, but I (i think) can understand the first lines, which are quite interesting. It says that they send a picture of beloved Kazik (Kazimierz) who was killed in action when we was in reconissance (spelling?!) and Bolsheviks chopped him to pieces with sabres. He was one of the first (or among) Krakow ulans (lancers). The pic is adressed to honorable mister (probably noble guy) Kazimierz Wysocki in America (USA), probably some relative of the fallen guy.

Valter, Thank You! Wow 😱

Fritz

Comment

You're welcome, Fritz! I hope some real Polish speaker will chime in and translate the rest.

Comment

Wow chopped to pieces poor fellow. Rob
          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X