Leon MICCIOLLO - French Major of Spahis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon MICCIOLLO - French Major of Spahis

I would like to locate the owner and whereabouts of the uniform of Major Micciollo which was sold in Hermann Historica auction of April 14 & 15, 2008.

Also to contact the US based collector Guy Comer owner of the horse shabraque belonging to Micciollo.

As owner of the Major Micciollo’s medals, documents, photographs and dress uniforms I would like to contact and share information with the other owners.

Thank you for looking any help is appreciated, Keith
    Attached Files
    I collect WWII special forces units. Especially those deployed in North Africa, Aegean & Mediterranean theatre. Also the WWI campaign in the Hejaz, Imperial Camel Corps, TE Lawrence & associates

I am still trying to contact the buyer and would be most grateful for any assistance...

Thank you for looking, Keith
    I collect WWII special forces units. Especially those deployed in North Africa, Aegean & Mediterranean theatre. Also the WWI campaign in the Hejaz, Imperial Camel Corps, TE Lawrence & associates

Comment

Hello
      can try to ask French collectors of Spahi stuff....
      Herlé
      Collecting SB/WP, award doc's and other items related to the 2nd Fallschirmjäger division. BREST

Comment

Still looking to contact the buyer of the uniform of Colonel Micciollo

I would be most grateful for any assistance.

Thank you, Keith

Comment

Information about the whereabouts of this uniform please?...

Thank you for looking, Keith

Comment

Still looking. I am grateful for any help or advice ...

Keith

Comment

Have you tried the French forums?
              ------------------------------------------------
              Collector of French ww2-era insignia.

Comment

Thanks Scotty, which forum would you recommend please?

Keith

Comment

They're French language, but pretty good with Francophone collectors:

Passion Militaria: http://www.passionmilitaria.com/

Insignia & Medal Forum: http://www.f-i-m.org/
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  Collector of French ww2-era insignia.

Comment

Scotty many thanks I will give them a try.

Keith

Comment

Still looking...

Thank you, Keith

Comment

Still looking, I am grateful for any assistance in locating the uniform...

Keith

Comment

Would still like to contact the buyer...

Comment

Please look out for these uniforms ...

Thank you, Keith

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                            X