ww1 helmet or is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ww1 helmet or is it

Not my collection field but what have I got no markings lovely colours but it seems to have been fiber glassed on the inside any help appreciated with thanks John
    Attached Files

Looks like a rusty relic that has been fixed up and painted really badly imo. Rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
      Looks like a rusty relic that has been fixed up and painted really badly imo. Rob
      +1
      there wouldn't be paint inside the pitting if this was original
      Want to buy 1887 Bread bag strap, Ochre colored

Comment

Hello, it is a m17 German Stahlhelm, but the paint seems a little sketchy to me. It looks like it was painted on top of an already existing lay of chipping paint and if it the paint was original it would not be in these grooves. It is approximately, based on the pictures of the ‘horns’, a size 64-68. Furthermore, the metal liner that is still there does seem to be original, albeit disintegrated. I hope this helps, Dan

Comment

Sorry John, that thing is a mess. Pass on it, or move it along and wait for an authentic example if that's what you're looking for.

Chuck

Comment

Thanks for the reply's didn't pay a lot it seems solid but very rough might look good in the garden cheers guys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
            X