Helmut Weitze

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this cross real?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is this cross real?

    hi everyone on the forum, i wonder if this is an original or a copy?
    Attached Files

    #2
    It is an original by Sy Wagner.
    You can compare with my example.
    Ralph.
    Attached Files
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stm./Pz.Erz.Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by rbminis View Post
      It is an original by Sy Wagner.
      You can compare with my example.
      Ralph.

      Thank you for info , ribbon and chain are unknown to me, it is not of this medal ?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by oluja91 View Post
        Thank you for info , ribbon and chain are unknown to me, it is not of this medal ?
        No. The Cross was worn with the black and white ribbon pictured above. What you have looks like a watch fob, possibly made of silver.
        Thanks,
        Eric Gaumann

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Eric Gaumann View Post
          No. The Cross was worn with the black and white ribbon pictured above. What you have looks like a watch fob, possibly made of silver.
          Actually, I believe the cross was not worn with the ribbon, the ribbon was stitched to a button hole of the tunic and worn to represent the earning of the EK II.
          It was awarded with the ribbon.
          Ralph.
          Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stm./Pz.Erz.Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rbminis View Post
            Actually, I believe the cross was not worn with the ribbon, the ribbon was stitched to a button hole of the tunic and worn to represent the earning of the EK II.
            It was awarded with the ribbon.
            Ralph.
            True. I should've been clearer.
            Thanks,
            Eric Gaumann

            Comment

            Users Viewing this Thread

            Collapse

            There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

            Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

            Working...
            X