• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plm opinions

Any opinions on this plm?

https://simpsonltd.com/german-blue-max-medal/

Plm

I talked to him and the plm is not marked . They know it is a post war one that is why the price of it being so low . I myself don't think it is worth $3500.00 . They have been dealing militaria and the go to shows all the time. Cliff
    C.R.M

Comment

Originally posted by cobra-2001 View Post
      I talked to him and the plm is not marked . They know it is a post war one that is why the price of it being so low . I myself don't think it is worth $3500.00 . They have been dealing militaria and the go to shows all the time. Cliff
      Thanks!

Thought it might have a chance.

I bought three good DKiGs from them about 15 years ago. They have a lot of fakes, but occasionally have some real stuff.

Lots of guns in the shop, so it is kind of a fun place to visit in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest. Many of the ww2 US weapons are arsenal re-works. A lot of the german guns are good, some aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by cobra-2001 View Post
        .I myself don't think it is worth $3500.00
        Neither do I for a post-war wearer/jeweler copy.
        Want to buy 1887 Bread bag strap, Ochre colored

Comment

This is a spanish Fake. I have one just like it. They are one piece castings in Brass. As a reproduction, they are about the most realistic available and sell for around £1000. $3500 is a little on the high side

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X