Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DDR Cloth Grouping

Hi Folks:

Attended the Dresden flea Market and couldn't pass on these....which I found interesting...

A "reservist" Volks Army scarf still in plastic bag with marching soldier and people waving.

An Officer's white DDR "Nationale Volks Armee" Table cloth

"Ordner" Armband....with some patches
    Attached Files

As know, the white CLoth has nothing to do with Officers, it's just the old 1950's/60's Style of the Reservists Cloth made from "Plauener Spitze".

Comment

Thank you for the clarification Nico...I appreciate your help!

Comment

Think to remember that they switched to the cheaper design in the mid 70's.

Comment

Still a nice DDR find

Comment

This is a really nice piece of workmanship....not the cheaper workmanship.

Comment

Hi Nico,

I'm sorry, but I don't know the difference between "the old 1950's/60's Style of the Reservists Cloth made from "Plauener Spitze" and "the cheaper design in the mid 70's".
              Can you please show the difference in the design?

Uwe

Comment

The old Style is the Handmade one-colour Cloth, the modern is the cheap Printed one shown in the Pic.

Comment

???

Post 2: "... it's just the old 1950's/60's Style of the Reservists Cloth made from "Plauener Spitze"

Post 8: "... the modern is the cheap printed one shown in the Pic"

I'm sure, that the reservist got both "gifts" together at the same time.

I found only one style of the Plauener Spitze, but 9 different reservists scarfs, please see a former post:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...7&postcount=82

The last one (9) is a purchase item, because I found a blank one with a price tag.

Uwe

Comment

I don’t know much about this stuff besides me buying it and knowing that it’s East German DDR ....I appreciate you posting all of the scarfs.....wow cool

Comment

Don't know if you could buy the printed ones at the MHO, makes some sense with a Price Tag on and also to get Signatures of People you might not have seen again after the Discharge.
                      Maybe Torsten knows, he was on Active Duty.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                      X