No announcement yet.

my humble ddr collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many thanks tom and felix ,the ak is real but to be pedantic its called the mpi km ,basically the east german version of the kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Kuhherde View Post
      Very nice indeed, James, well done!

One small comment, before Genosse Viktor spots it. The SBA (NBC suit) should be high on the Y-straps, above the pack. The straps loop through the D rings and then the small white plastic pegs which should have been supplied with it go through the loop to secure it. If you play around with it you should see what I mean, if not just ask and I'll post a pic.

Again, a very good display.
      Cheers,
      Hey, I was just curious if you could send step by step photos of how to attach it, as I am planning on getting a set soon and it would be a great help!

Comment

Happy Hornet - welcome again to the DDR forum. In order to post you need to ne an association member. I believe that is your issue at the moment.
        Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Hey Ralph
          since the fourm upgraded anyone can post fotos. Happy hornet. Go to the " collector community fourm " and click on the first thread at the top of the page and scroll down and you will see the topic of how to post fotos.

Comment

Thanks Tony.
            Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
            X