CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reservistentuecher - Reservist Scarfs - Show Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now, here is an interesting one that I saw at the DHM last weekend ... this is a Bausoldaten Reservist Scarve from 1982 ... Schwerter zu Pflugscharen scheme and most certainly home made and not official ... Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

Now then, I have just got in what I think will be the most scarce and unusual of the Reservisten Scarves that I will ever be able to show here. Pretty much designed like the 1970s/early 1980s NVA scarves, BUT this one is an official isse one from the Stasi Wachregiment Feliks Dzierzynski in Berlin. I have never seen one of these before and I doubt that I ever will see one again ... sadly, none of the signatures on the scarf are with date and so it is not possible to pinpoint exactly when this one was issued.

Cheers, Torsten.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Torsten for showing this scarf. Interesting to see a variant of a Wachregment scarf. One I have seen before signed by members of the Wachregiment was more like a table cloth.
        Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Pickard View Post
          Thanks Torsten for showing this scarf. Interesting to see a variant of a Wachregment scarf. One I have seen before signed by members of the Wachregiment was more like a table cloth.
          I always thought that the Wachregiment would have got the same one as anyone else in the army, but now I know differently. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Thats a very interesting piece there Torsten!

Thanks for showing us!

Comment

Here is a coloured version of a "Resevistentuch" for Grenztruppen, it must be hand-coloured, please compare it with post 8:

Comment

And this is an original different coloured version, compared with post 3:

Uwe

Comment

Uwe - Nice scarfs...thanks for posting your variant ones...
                  Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Hi Uwe, thanks for showing the different ones ... the GT one looks someone played around colouring it in or is part of the printing? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Torsten, please, it is written in my comment: "it must be hand-coloured"

Uwe

Comment

Originally posted by speedytop View Post
                        Torsten, please, it is written in my comment: "it must be hand-coloured"

Uwe
                        so, it is a damaged one then and not a variant one ...

Comment

so, it is a damaged one then and not a variant one
                          Then all the other parts with signatures were damaged too?

Uwe

Comment

Originally posted by speedytop View Post
                            Then all the other parts with signatures were damaged too?

Uwe
                            technically, yes, however, practically those scarves were just put to their intended use, so I would say that the signatures on them enhance them. other people may feel about that differently of course.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
                              so, it is a damaged one then and not a variant one ...
                              It's personalized

Comment

Originally posted by uscob View Post
                                It's personalized
                                yes, that would be a better way of putting it ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X