Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    Major MININT
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    Yes, this specific jacket was made for african warfare, used by angolan and cuban soldiers.

There are also other winter jackets used only in Cuba and made during 1990-2000 ---> http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...42&postcount=3

Leave a comment:

• seb16trs
    replied
    Hello, thank you fr really rare items!

We can suppose a winter jacket is a really special fabric for foreign operations?

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    I'm glad you like that!

Here is a winter jacket, made in Cuba, used during angolan war by a cuban Officer

Leave a comment:

• NickG
    replied
    Thanks for sharing such an interesting colelction. The Cuba theme is not often seen...

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    Mayor uniform with badges

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    PNR cap

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    Tanker set:

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    Brigada Especial Nacional black set

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    MTT set with ranks:

Leave a comment:

• pride
    replied
    Originally posted by KTiger_44 View Post
    And to think that my wife has been asking me for a MTT uniform for a couple months now... I've had no luck finding them, and what I could read in Cuban threads on this forum pretty much confirms that you can find these only by a fluke on ebay or by having friends in Cuba... And I guess that if I ever go there and start asking random people if they don't have old uniforms to sell, I'll quickly end up having "fun" with the police!

So, I guess I'll have to have a repro made of the damn thing, and it'll be closer to cosplay than to militaria collecting...
    But it's sure an awesome feat to own actual Cuban kit, it really makes a collection unique, with pieces that almost all have a personal story!
    Your wike asked for a Milicia uniform?! what a couple!

Anyway, the idea to ask random people is not great...

Let me know if you want something and i'll try to do

Leave a comment:

• WalterB
    replied
    Fascinating collection, thank you for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• KTiger_44
    replied
    And to think that my wife has been asking me for a MTT uniform for a couple months now... I've had no luck finding them, and what I could read in Cuban threads on this forum pretty much confirms that you can find these only by a fluke on ebay or by having friends in Cuba... And I guess that if I ever go there and start asking random people if they don't have old uniforms to sell, I'll quickly end up having "fun" with the police!

So, I guess I'll have to have a repro made of the damn thing, and it'll be closer to cosplay than to militaria collecting...
    But it's sure an awesome feat to own actual Cuban kit, it really makes a collection unique, with pieces that almost all have a personal story!

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
X