No announcement yet.

BRD visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The label. It probably mid 60s on as the marker name is listed as KKBw.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another dark grey cap with green pipping this time.
      Attached Files

Comment

A side view. The colurs on these pictures is dead for the dark grey caps. Not easy to get the true colours from a digital camera.
        Attached Files

Comment

The interior. Another cap where the sweat shield has been removed and the lining stamped with A.
          Attached Files

Comment

Twins

Nice hats !! And combinations still on my wish-list...
            Beside those new aquired visors there is a twin to your artillerie-visor in my collection:

...and a private purchasable dark grey Peküro- visor, made around 1960 so still without coloured piping. It comes straight out of a tailors shop so it was newer used...:

..and - as really last one for today - a 1973 made visor with yellow piping of the Fernmelder (comunications branch). Due to the information on the sweat-shield a official delivered piece - also never worn.

@strange color: The blue-piped hat looks a little bit purple under special light condition...and the first two hats are really dark grey...the pictures where taken inside using a flash. Really no good idea but much easier then carriing all the stuff upstairs into the garden...

Jens

Comment

Originally posted by Asbjoern View Post
              First a infantry visor, privat purchased with leather visor in the WH crusher stile, due to the colour early 70ies:

[IMG]s1.up.picr.de/4005873.jpg[/IMG]
              Nice caps! What type of magazine pouch is on the wall next to the brotbeutel? Off topic, but I just noticed it.

regards
              Klaus

Comment

2x Panzer: At first the dark grey version - not very rare, I have two of them and payed 10€ for each. This cap is produced in 1964.
                Attached Files

Comment

second is much rarer - the light grey one. It is much rarer because short after the introduction of the light grey visors (I guess in the late 1960´s) the black beret was intruduced, so it was in use only for 2 or 3 years.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by LuckyStrike23; 03-22-2010, 11:56 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Klaus, its a pouch for 3 Uzi magazins. Should be of israeli origin and used in the BW.

Nice Panzer caps, Lucky strike ! For 10,- € I also would buy some of them....

Jens

Comment

Nice Panzer caps, Lucky strike ! For 10,- € I also would buy some of them....

Jens
                      I think thats an ordinary price on German ebay for such a cap.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyStrike23 View Post
                        I think thats an ordinary price on German ebay for such a cap.
                        Ten yaers ago ?? Maybe there is a temporary shortege, but there was no such hat during the last time....I would have bought it!

Jens

Comment

Ten yaers ago ?? Maybe there is a temporary shortege, but there was no such hat during the last time....I would have bought it!

Jens
                          It was approx. one year ago at ebay - the other dark one came frome a flea market - but ebay is sometimes strange - look at this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=110502558984

and the same article a few weeks ago:
                          http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=110489740987

Comment

I just got this nice visor. I am having trouble with determining if it is Luftwaffe or Aufklärer Heer. I can't really tell if if is a dark grey or a blue. It has the German Army insignia on it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

To my oppinion its definetely a grey one ...

Jens

Comment

I have not seen any other Aufklärer visors for sale but many of the Luftwaffe that looked almost the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X