Clear All

• Cult Icon
    replied
    Thanks- will do.

Leave a comment:

• Remy Spezzano
    replied
    Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
    Interesting work, Remy- Do you have a ETA in the order of these 3 photobooks? Which one will be next? Wiking in the Caucasus Oct. 42 to Jan. 43 Battle for Kovel Mar. - Apr. 1944 Wiking in the East Aug. 1944
    The next book we are working on in the muti volume series will cover the fighting which took place last week of July 1944 and then until mid August.
    Basically the nook will pick up where our previous book "Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp" left off. The estimated release date will most likely be end of the summer 2021.

Please check out the new website for RZM Publishing at https://rzmpublishing.com

Leave a comment:

• Cult Icon
    replied
    Interesting work, Remy- Do you have a ETA in the order of these 3 photobooks? Which one will be next? Wiking in the Caucasus Oct. 42 to Jan. 43 Battle for Kovel Mar. - Apr. 1944 Wiking in the East Aug. 1944

Leave a comment:

• Remy Spezzano
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification. Good to know. Now I hope you can sit down and enjoy looking at and reading the book!

Leave a comment:

• lartiste
    replied
    I was wrong, finally the VAT for the book was 10% and no custom duty so I paid little bit more than USD 20, but I had to pay nearly USD 10 to the postal provider for my representation in customs proceedings.

Leave a comment:

• johann mor
    replied
    Christmas afternoon, while the turkey was cooking, I poured myself a glass of my favourite tipple, put Genesis Duke cd on and started reading. What a brilliant book, after an hour or so I drifted off into dreams of German armour, uniforms and kit, a perfect few hours.

Well worth the money and the wait, once again, well done that man on a superb book.

One question, when's the next one due?

Jon

Leave a comment:

• nomis
    replied
    Customs.

We seem to have different experiences of this. Don't know why, but it's a fact.

I am not questioning the 'value' of any book, I have spent larger sums on some great books because I understand the time and dedication it takes in researching and getting right these historical records.

Just saying, I try to buy in the UK and avoid the direct purchases from the US due to the extra expense I have experienced.

S.

Leave a comment:

• JK53
    replied
    Strange I've been buying books from the USA for over 45 years and never once paid import tax or any other sort of tax.So how would UK sellers be able to sell at a lower price than the original price if there's so much taxes to pay ??
    The book is well worth the money, it's only going to go up in value when it's sold out !!

Leave a comment:

• Marcel Banziger
    replied
    Overhere import tax including customs charge is around 30% when buying from the US. That makes a person think twice when wanting to order a lot from overseas. I did order there a lot but scaled it down extensively nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• kammo man
    replied
    So pay the customs and don’t be a complaining child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• nomis
    replied
    Customs.

Tell THAT to the Post Office, as they give me a loverly card suggesting I won't receive my purchase , which they have, unless I pay a 'Customs ' charge.

S.

Leave a comment:

• salt*creek
    replied
    So my old friend Remy sold me a copy which arrived a couple days ago.WOW! What a great book.
    Unbelievable photographs and captions which tell the story of the assault that took place all in one day.
    Stunning detail of Waffen SS and Heer grenadiers and Armor. The latest equipment and panther tanks are shown in crystal clear shots in a large format.

The best WW 2 book I’ve ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• JK53
    replied
    You do not pay anything on book's from the USA !!

Leave a comment:

• nomis
    replied
    Customs.

I am not referring to VAT............................................in the trade war between the USA , UK, and certain other country's governments we are charged 'customs import tax' on goods coming into the UK.

We, the customers, are penalized financially for buying goods from the US because of governments squabbling.

Simples.

Leave a comment:

• JK53
    replied
    If your in the UK
    going for a good price here with free postage
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unternehm...4383.l4275.c10
    go on treat your self I have nothing to do with this seller

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
X