No announcement yet.

NEW from RZM Publishing - UNTERNEHMEN ILSE: 5. SS-Panzer Division "WIKING" 1944

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas afternoon, while the turkey was cooking, I poured myself a glass of my favourite tipple, put Genesis Duke cd on and started reading. What a brilliant book, after an hour or so I drifted off into dreams of German armour, uniforms and kit, a perfect few hours.

Well worth the money and the wait, once again, well done that man on a superb book.

One question, when's the next one due?

Jon

Comment

I was wrong, finally the VAT for the book was 10% and no custom duty so I paid little bit more than USD 20, but I had to pay nearly USD 10 to the postal provider for my representation in customs proceedings.
      Tragen Sie den Ring in Ehren !

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. Good to know. Now I hope you can sit down and enjoy looking at and reading the book!

Comment

Interesting work, Remy- Do you have a ETA in the order of these 3 photobooks? Which one will be next? Wiking in the Caucasus Oct. 42 to Jan. 43 Battle for Kovel Mar. - Apr. 1944 Wiking in the East Aug. 1944

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
            Interesting work, Remy- Do you have a ETA in the order of these 3 photobooks? Which one will be next? Wiking in the Caucasus Oct. 42 to Jan. 43 Battle for Kovel Mar. - Apr. 1944 Wiking in the East Aug. 1944
            The next book we are working on in the muti volume series will cover the fighting which took place last week of July 1944 and then until mid August.
            Basically the nook will pick up where our previous book "Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp" left off. The estimated release date will most likely be end of the summer 2021.

Please check out the new website for RZM Publishing at https://rzmpublishing.com

Comment

Thanks- will do.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
              X