Winidore Press and "The German Combat Badges of the Third Reich" book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winidore Press and "The German Combat Badges of the Third Reich" book

After reading through several threads about Michael Tucker’s new book I just had to have it. The only problem was where to order it?
    Ordering books from Europe in the US is easy but it takes a hell of a long time to arrive, between 6 to 14 weeks.

After several emails I took the risk and ordered the book from Winidore Press.

Winidore replied very quickly and very polite to all my questions and assured me that if I they would send it by Airmail delivery would only take between 5 and 15 days.

Today I received the book. It took only 7 working days. Because I just received it I can’t comment on the content but it look very good with all the colour pictures and close-ups.

I want to make Winidore Press a very big compliment. They were right in every aspect, they delivered in time, they packed the book excellent, and best of all they send it as a non commercial gift.

A very big complement to Winidore Press

Pascal

Pascal-- I think about buying this book although I just bought the Formans guide for €70. Can you tell us what you think about the book after some time?

Comment

I will do.
      The one thing I can tell you straight away, it is a hell of lot of money which you have to spend on this book. Personally I’m not sure if it's worth all that money.
      On the other hand if it saves you from buying a fake......
      In the meantime maybe you can perform a search on the keyword Tucker. There you find several opinions of fellow members.

Pascal

Comment

Working...
      X