No announcement yet.

Greyhound - Tom Hanks Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last movie I saw him in was terrible, the one with him as the Capt. of a cargo ship.
    Collecting Nebeltruppe-Smoke Troops Items and Post-War Unit Histories

Comment

I saw that Greyhound will be available on Apple TV next month.

Comment

Tom Hanks isn't doing so well. He manage to escape The Somali's, contracted Coronavirus and now he's trying to fend off The Germans.And a little Fun fact: after his boat sinks, Tom Hanks takes a life raft and floats to a nearby island and befriends a volleyball
        WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
          Tom Hanks isn't doing so well. He manage to escape The Somali's, contracted Coronavirus and now he's trying to fend off The Germans.And a little Fun fact: after his boat sinks, Tom Hanks takes a life raft and floats to a nearby island and befriends a volleyball

Comment

I just saw "Cruel Sea", a British movie from 1952. One of the best WW2 sea war themed movies after a fantastic novel.
            I hope that "Greyhound" would be a comparable movie of the US Navy part.

Comment

Originally posted by hoover View Post
              I just saw "Cruel Sea", a British movie from 1952. One of the best WW2 sea war themed movies after a fantastic novel.
              I hope that "Greyhound" would be a comparable movie of the US Navy part.
              Yes, indeed, both the novel and movie were quite good.
              I don't hold out much hope for " Greyhound" though, at lease based upon the ludicrous scenes in the previews.
              Also, Tom Hanks at 64 is far too old to be playing a lieut. commander in this film.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

A surfaced U-Boat passing a surface vessel as close as that, I'm surprised that there wasn't hand-to-hand combat with cutlasses! No doubt the Kriegsmarine will be portrayed as either total imbeciles/fanatical Nazis - I've seen more than enough to wait for it to come on telly.

Comment

Working...
                X