No announcement yet.

Passing of Willi Schumacher W-SS Uniform Collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good guy and friend. I hope he rest in peace with his lovely wife.
    George

Comment

I had dealings with Willi - may his soul Rest In Peace and god bless him - he was a lovely man and a gracious soul - he will be much missed - all the best to his family - he was a really nice guy

Comment

A very bad news it missed and will missing in this forum .

Comment

Very sad news to hear! Now he is with his wife again that he talked so much about. Thank you for your time Willi, take care my friend!
          Kind regards
          Eric

Comment

From Willi's sister.
            Attached Files
            "Infanterie K├Ânigin Aller Waffen"

Comment

Sad news Marion and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Willi was a hell of a nice guy and I remember looking at, and learning from his displays at the MAX and SOS.

My condolences go out to all that knew him, but especially Chris Mason as I know what good friends they were.

RIP Kamerad!

Comment

Hello all - I have added this link from another ongoing thread.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=942798
                Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

That is too bad. Sorry to hear this.
                  Collecting Nebeltruppe-Smoke Troops Items and Post-War Unit Histories

Comment

Sorry to hear of this. Years ago I had to fly back from Germany to Walter Reed for some medical treatment. Knowing that I was stuck in D.C. and bored, Willi graciously invited me over and we spent a couple hours going through some of his eye-popping collection. We'd only known each other indirectly through some mutual friends and I was but a poor Heer collector on a soldier's budget, but Willi was kind and trusting enough to have me over and show me some really valuable items. He was a class act.
                    Todd
                    Seeking photographs of Joachim Tiesler, DKiG Stalingrad, 3rd I.D. (mot.) and Clemens Freiherr von F├╝rstenberg, DKiG 7th Panzer Division.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                    X