oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuse me, Its NOT an UGLY piece of History!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, Its NOT an UGLY piece of History!!!

I'm insulted by this article, its not an ugly piece piece of history
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...101023048.html

Interesting article

Comment

While some may find these things aesthetically pleasing, it is very clear as to why they are also ugly. It was a terrible time in human history, and like it or not, Nazi artifacts represent an era when people gave in to some terrible ideas that cost the lives of millions.

-Joel

Comment

oh ffs this argument never bloody ends ....nazi nazi nazi

Comment

I love this part of all articles written on the internet now so that you cant comment..."Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." Drives me insane...

Regards,
          Chris G.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Venturefan260 View Post
            While some may find these things aesthetically pleasing, it is very clear as to why they are also ugly. It was a terrible time in human history, and like it or not, Nazi artifacts represent an era when people gave in to some terrible ideas that cost the lives of millions.

-Joel
            The problem is 'The Press' love to play the 'Nazi Card', whenever something is discovered, it doesn't just interest us but, is a curiosity to many people around the world. It doesn't matter how trivial the item, the media will bring out the worst in it. If a War Merit Medal was discovered in a field in Germany, the press will find a way of connecting with Rudolf Hoess!! Headline 'Nazi medal found in field - holocaust connection??'. There is a hell of a lot of ignorance in the media. Don't get me wrong, it was a horrific period in human history.
            Cheers,
            Rigsby.

Comment

Wreck still retains the large KM eagle on the hull, there's a great shot but, it's copyright. Wonder how long that will be there!
              Cheers,
              Rigsby

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher G. View Post
                I love this part of all articles written on the internet now so that you cant comment..."Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." Drives me insane...

Regards,
                Chris G.
                Hi Chris, FYI, Yahoo has removed the comments section on all their sites. Might have been to many people correcting their stories.
                Ed. Anderson,Jr.
                The film "Idiocracy" was originally released as a comedy. Now it has been re-released as a documentary.

Sarcasm is just one of my many talents!

Comment

Hilarious, but look at the link, it says 'entertainment' in the title. And we all know how entertaining the word 'Nazi' can be. BTW it's a good thing this wreck is in deep water, as the Norwegian record on destroying German war graves is abysmal, just do a search on the fate of the wreck of the Tirpitz.

Comment

Originally posted by VtwinVince View Post
                    Hilarious, but look at the link, it says 'entertainment' in the title. And we all know how entertaining the word 'Nazi' can be. BTW it's a good thing this wreck is in deep water, as the Norwegian record on destroying German war graves is abysmal, just do a search on the fate of the wreck of the Tirpitz.
                    Not too long ago there were knives for sale online made from the Tirplitz's steel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                    X