UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

war room window protection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    war room window protection

    i have a question ,how to protect the room from sun light ,i do have a cloth cover on window made from white cloth as this dont collect to much contact with sun light as darker colors ,but still worry abaut the sun damage on tuff,im fine jet? ,or i have to do something different? thanks for help

    #2
    You would do better with black-out curtains. They come in a number of colors and they will effectively block out any light coming through the window. OF course, if you open them to let light in, you will be defeating the purpose, but if you want to eliminate any fading to the items in the room, that would be the least expensive and most effective method.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

    Comment


      #3
      I have a roll down metal shutter in my old gun room. No light or people are coming.

      Comment


        #4
        Here is a picture of it. My wife had me convert it into my son's room.
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
          You would do better with black-out curtains. They come in a number of colors and they will effectively block out any light coming through the window. OF course, if you open them to let light in, you will be defeating the purpose, but if you want to eliminate any fading to the items in the room, that would be the least expensive and most effective method.
          Erich
          thanks for advice ,so far all fine with stuff but will try with darker in color window cover

          Comment


            #6
            Is the goal to avoid direct sunlight or does any light from the outside in general damage the items? What about interior lighting? I am getting ready to move my collectibles into a new house and office/library and it has some smaller windows at the top of the room but I really don't want to have to cover these. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
            Looking for items related to RKT Walter Knoespel (16.Inf.Div.(Mot))

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by JKDelCollo View Post
              Is the goal to avoid direct sunlight or does any light from the outside in general damage the items? What about interior lighting? I am getting ready to move my collectibles into a new house and office/library and it has some smaller windows at the top of the room but I really don't want to have to cover these. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
              Try UV Protection Anti Fading Window Film. J https://www.purlfrost.com/mirror-and...g-window-film/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jacquesf View Post

                Try UV Protection Anti Fading Window Film. J https://www.purlfrost.com/mirror-and...g-window-film/
                Thanks for sending, Jacques! Much appreciated!
                Looking for items related to RKT Walter Knoespel (16.Inf.Div.(Mot))

                Comment

                Users Viewing this Thread

                Collapse

                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                Working...
                X