Annual Update 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob,
    Actually that SB is to a Heeresflak guy with a GAB and Flak badge among others. It will be in my book.
    Thanks!
    Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Flak88 View Post
      Rob,
      Actually that SB is to a Heeresflak guy with a GAB and Flak badge among others. It will be in my book.
      Thanks!
      Marc

Marc-

Right on. Thanks for the reply... Outstanding stuff, man!

I can't wait for your book! just received Tom's CCC book today and all I can say is Looking forward to receiving my copy of yours

Rob
      Collecting interests: Soldbuchs to Panzer, StuG, Panzerjäger, Panzer-Aufklärungs and Panzer-Artillerie units, especially TIGER units, as well as SS-Ausweis, SS-VT and SS-TV Dienstausweis.

Comment

Excellent

FLAK88,

Excellent photography and superb collection.

Will you be at Stuttgart?

MIKE

Comment

Sir,

Sorry, I have to be at Maxwell AFB for work that week. Schade! I guess I missed you at the SOS. Another time for sure!

Marc

Comment

Fantastic Marc, beautiful collection. Super photography too!

Mike

Comment

Where do you get so many of ABSOLUTELY MINT awards !!! I wish i could get some like yours !!!

Comment

The rommel signitures are just amazing Matt
                I collect:Summer weight Heer tunics, early Schutzen and kradschutzen boards/tabs/tunics and last but not least Panzer Grenadier militaria!

Comment

Quality Marc, superb collection and stunning photography.

Allan
                  Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
                  Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

really superb items and what a wunderful photography and displaying....I am impressed...

martin

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                      The rommel signitures are just amazing Matt
                      Thanks! Glad someone noticed those signatures. Hard to find and really a nice detail.

Marc

Comment

First class items, somehow I always thought you only had Flak badges in your collections, weird...

Greetz

Nick VR

Comment

Alot people where before me, but your collection is beautiful! Not only the collection is great but the way you photography it is outstanding!

Comment

Awesome!

Your pictures are like pieces of art...easy on the eye.

I've always prefered the look of used and worn items. But your pics make me rethink this now.

Comment

beautiful flak......how do you start a collection like that?

Comment

As usual, jaw dropping stuff Marc!

As you know the Wagner EK is my personal fave, but man I'd settle for anything here.

Your collection still inspires me to open my wallet a little wider and I don't know whether to thank you for that or not!!

Marshall

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X