Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rather small collection

Hello everyone!

Here are some pictures of my current display, it's not a lot but I tried to find matching gear and smaller items If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Attached Files

Nice collection is that tank wallpaper.
    Leigh

Ich hatt' einen Kameraden

Looking for a generic box of issue PM me if you can help

Comment

Thank you !

Yes, that nice wallpaper was sold in Saumur tanks museum at some point, I have no idea if they still make them. It shows tanks from the very begining toward nowadays armored vehicles even prototypes !

Comment

Belle petite collection, il faut continuer.
        RENE DE MONTRÉAL. .

Comment

Nice collection! - Belle collection!
          Alex en Allemagne

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies ! I think it could be nice to list some of the things shown here

From top picture to bottom :
              -m35 map case (very fade Rbnr number inside) + on top, not visible here a 98k sling from Adalbert Fischer dated 1940.

-FCL gab + M42 helmet that took a direct hit, liner and leather still inside, blood stains on the neck skirt. Found in western France last year.

-zpstz43 m31 messkit + FCL 1942 buckle (found in Elsass eastern France) + 65 Klein & Quenzer zinc silber WB + R.Klaas lockblade knife + Rbnr 98k pouch 0/0465/0012 + L&SL43 canteen.

-Propaganda leaflet + A.EMA 44 canteen + Sieger can opener (rare model with the "how to open" intruction on one of its sides) + Goffel Gk&F41 + Esbit mod 9 and 85 k lard dish.

-44crs bayonet from Paul Weyersberg nb 382b in matching condition (found used as an ornament on a wall) + bla1944 G43 pouch + complete rg34 cnx kit (everything maker matching but different dates, found as is it and never went in any collection) + Anton Schenckle (27) EK2.

-Last row consists in an mg 15/34 ammo can which was field painted (found in Le Coudray pocket, one of the last strongholds of the battle of Normandy) + ammo feeding belt cvo 41.

that'll be all

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
              X