wehrmacht awards


Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Order of Battle and Individual Research Forum

Order of Battle and Individual Research Forum Order of battle, unit history, personality research.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

General Hans von Boineburg-Lengsfeld
Old 05-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Peter v L
Forum Sponsor
 
Peter v L's Avatar
 
Peter v L is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 663
Default General Hans von Boineburg-Lengsfeld

General Hans von Boineburg-Lengsfeld, KC reciptant, Commander of the 23´d Panzerdivision and Commander of Gross-Paris.

We are looking for photos of him as well as photos of him in his Generals Staff car from the Paris time.

Peter v L
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
Sepp45
Association Member
 
Sepp45's Avatar
 
Sepp45 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 9,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter v L View Post
General Hans von Boineburg-Lengsfeld, KC reciptant, Commander of the 23´d Panzerdivision and Commander of Gross-Paris.

We are looking for photos of him as well as photos of him in his Generals Staff car from the Paris time.

Peter v L
I don't know if this helps, but I'm gonna post it anyway.

His uniform is currently displayed at the AAF Tank Museum (Denville, Virginia). Maybe you can email them for more information.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
Sepp45
Association Member
 
Sepp45's Avatar
 
Sepp45 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 9,586
Default

2
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
Peter v L
Forum Sponsor
 
Peter v L's Avatar
 
Peter v L is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 663
Default

Very nice!

Thank you!

Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepp45 View Post
I don't know if this helps, but I'm gonna post it anyway.

His uniform is currently displayed at the AAF Tank Museum (Denville, Virginia). Maybe you can email them for more information.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #5
Peter v L
Forum Sponsor
 
Peter v L's Avatar
 
Peter v L is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 663
Default

The ribbon bar is not his though as it have the wrong awards to it!

Peter v L
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
Sepp45
Association Member
 
Sepp45's Avatar
 
Sepp45 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 9,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter v L View Post
The ribbon bar is not his though as it have the wrong awards to it!

Peter v L
You are right Peter; I forgot to mention it. Also, the KC is a converted EKII...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2013, 08:46 AM   #7
Peter v L
Forum Sponsor
 
Peter v L's Avatar
 
Peter v L is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 663
Default

Here are a part of the group we bought from the family, that is why we would like a pic of the staff car with the pennants.

Peter v L









  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump






vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Wehrmacht-Awards.com