wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Police & Civil Organizations Forum

Police & Civil Organizations Forum Police, RAD, Luftschutz, Org. Todt and other civil support organizations

The ORDER of the GERMAN EAGLE [ HOW MANY WERE AWARDED IN EACH CLASS ??? ]
Old 01-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #1
cej

Default The ORDER of the GERMAN EAGLE [ HOW MANY WERE AWARDED IN EACH CLASS ??? ]

Is there a book out that shows the number of awards of each class that were awarded??? There are quite a number of them so what is the break down to understand how rare the classes are and why ??? Most awards of different German medals show numbers awarded !!!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
marisca lrommel
Association Member

So where are my knowledge about the order of the German Eagle, no record about all the concessions of the order of the Eagle granted and much less the names of the winners.

In Spain, in the forum http://www.adlerorden.creatuforo.es, Aenobarbo (user of this forum) and I, we are compiling a list of Spaniards who received any category of the order of the German Eagle and have very advanced...It would be interesting to have lists of recipients of other countries.

Last edited by marisca lrommel; 01-31-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Italy and Japan may have a list of People awarded The Eagle Order in their Countries
Old 02-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
cej

Default Italy and Japan may have a list of People awarded The Eagle Order in their Countries

Its very clear that not very many of the German allies had large numbers of their people awarded these Eagle Orders !! My guess would be to look into the records of German Embassy's in these Countries because they would control the distribution of these awards like they did in the USA for awarding Henry Ford . Records from these Embassy's should still exist.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
marisca lrommel
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cej View Post
Its very clear that not very many of the German allies had large numbers of their people awarded these Eagle Orders !! My guess would be to look into the records of German Embassy's in these Countries because they would control the distribution of these awards like they did in the USA for awarding Henry Ford . Records from these Embassy's should still exist.

I agree with you and this interests me very much but... would like access to these files?[Opps]: Confused: